what is chemical refining and physical refining for vegetable oil
Chemical refining process selection:
1) The acid value of oil and fat is low (acid value is less than 10%) and it is recommended to use chemical refining for refractory substances. (For example, aflatoxin contained in peanut oil is chemically refined, and it can be simultaneously decomposed in the acid-base neutralization process. The oil is inherently exceeding the standard)
2) Chemical production is recommended for small production (1-30 tons per day).
(Because under the same raw oil standard, although physical refining is higher than chemical refining in the yield of finished products, the production cost is greater than chemical refining, and the terminal production cost of both is similar, but physical refining is much higher than chemical refining investment. High standards for operational technicians!)
3) Conventional bulk pressed vegetable oils such as peanut oil, soybean oil, rapeseed oil, corn oil, sunflower oil.
Physical refining process selection:
1) Applicable to high acid price oil (acid price above 10%) (cotton seed oil, rice bran oil, palm oil, etc.), physical refining process in the distillation to reduce the acid value of oil, while extracting the oil from the oil Distillation into higher fatty acids, a large number of fatty acids used in the chemical industry, has a large market demand, is a good by-product of the oil refining processing plant!
2) High-end nutrient oil (tea seed, walnut, safflower seed, flax seed, peony seed, wheat germ and other small and medium-end oils), many high-end oil companies on the one hand to promote slogans, on the other hand for the government’s mandatory The standard will select the oil refining deep processing process without adding any chemical raw materials.
The physical refining process of fats and oils consists of two parts, namely pretreatment of the oil and deacidification by distillation.