The meaning of crude cooking oil refining
Oil refining is a step-by-step process. Oil refining removes phospholipids, pigments, odors, free fatty acids and other impurities from crude oil. The entire refining process includes dephosphorization, degumming, deacidification, decolorization and deodorization, and sometimes winterization. (Mainly removing free fatty acid and other minor constituents)
Main equipment of sunflower oil refining production line
1. Decoloring tank: bleach pigments from oil.
2. Deodorizing tank: remove the un-favored smell from decolorized oil.
3. Oil furnace: provide enough heat for the refining sections which need high
temperature of 280°C.
4. Vacuum pump: provide high pressure for bleaching, deodorization which can reach
755mmHg or more.
5. Air compressor: dry the bleached clay after bleaching.
6. Filter press: filter the clay into the bleached oil.
7. Steam generator: generate steam distillation.
Oil refining process flow
Crude Oil→filtering→ Degumming→ Deacidification→ Water Washing→ Drying→
Bleaching/Decoloring → Filtration→ Deodorization→ Refined oilproducing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.