Leaching, also called extraction. Extraction is an essential part of the oil production process.The extraction method is a kind of oil production process. Using oil and organic solvent mutual dissolution properties, the oil is crush-pressed into a green sheet or puffed, and then contacted with an organic solvent such as n-hexane and an oil green sheet in a device called an extractor. The oil in the oil is extracted and dissolved, and then the solvent in the oil is removed by heating and stripping. The crude oil thus obtained undergoes further refining to become the final edible oil.
1> Batch Extractor
For daily production of 1-15 tons, the equipment can be operated intermittently and can be produced at any time. However, the artificial labor intensity is large (manual discharge is required), and the energy consumption of the equipment is large (solvent loss). At present, the leaching of vegetable oil has basically been eliminated. Occasionally, it is used for the extraction and extraction of waste white oil.
2> Rotocel Extractor
For daily production 15-500 tons, the equipment is continuously produced and has a high degree of automation. It requires that the stock of raw materials can be produced for at least one month, which is beneficial to the reduction of production cost. If it is often shut down, it will increase the production cost (each time the equipment is started. It takes several hours to warm up and relax.) This equipment is currently the most widely used oil leaching production line at home and abroad.
3> Loop type extractor
For daily production of 500 tons or more, the equipment is continuously produced and has a high degree of automation. Ring leaching equipment is mainly designed for large-scale oil leaching processing plants. The leaching machine has a large size and generally uses on-site manufacturing methods.
Mustard Oil extraction Processing
- Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type etractor
- Roary etractor: Spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be diss-olved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mied oil).
- DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
- Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st , then add saline water to it. The phospholipid in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
- Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
- Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
- Condensers: to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.