Corn germ oil refinery plant introduction:
Corn germ is a general kind of material for making edible oil. The whole corn oil refinery plant contains three workshops: corn germ pretreatment workshop, corn germ oil extraction workshop and corn germ oil refinery workshop line.
Craft flow for corn germ oil refinery plant:
Five main steps of corn germ oil refinery plant process:
1. Crude corn germ oil degumming: In this step gums in crude corn germ oil are removed by hydration with the help of phosphoric acid.
2. Deacidification ( neutralization): In this step free fatty acids are neutralized by using sodium hydroxide and convert them into soap. Additional impurities are also removed by adsorption on soap.
3. Decolorization : During decolorization, unwanted pigments are adsorbed physically and oil will become much clearer.
4. Deodorization: Deodorization is used to remove unacceptable odors by steam distillation, the odoriferous compound are stripped off with the help of live injected steam into heated oil under high vacuum pressure.
5. Dewaxing (necessary for cold areas)
Some kinds of oil like sunflower, maize germ or corn oil have to waxes inside, if these impurities are not removed, the oil will freeze easily under low temperature, thus effecting oil quality and appearance. so this process is necessary in extremely cold areas.
Major equipment: degumming tank, deacidification tank, centrifuge, heat conducting oil boiler, decolorization tower, deodorization tower, vacuum pump, air compressor, air press, steam generator, filter
Advantages of corn germ oil refinery plant:
1. The impurity of oil must be less than 0.2% after refining;
2. Recycling system save power and money;
3. Lower oil waste.
As a professional corn germ oil refinery plant manufacturer who is devoted to processing pure edible oil for worldwide customers, we can provide professional technical support and manufacture first rate oil machines for your corn germ oil refining. Our corn germ oil refinery plant is used to process various kinds of oilseeds such as peanuts, sunflower, soybean, rapeseed, cottonseed, rice bran ,and palm fruit, etc.