The steps of flaxseed oil press line are mainly: Flaxseed selecting → screening → cleaning up impurities → crushing → flaking → conditioning →normal temperature pressing → residue separation → degumming →dehydrating → debittering → crystallization → cryogenic filtration → physical pressed linseed oil
Processing: elevator →Cleaning →elevator →Magnetic drum→Flaking→elevator →cooking→Pre-pressed →to extraction workshop.
1. Oil seeds: flaxseed a tranditional oilseed. It can be made to normal rapeseed oil and refined soybean oil. It is popular in many countries.
2. Magnetic box: Clearing the iron impurity which might be in the rapeseed. The iron impurity will be harmful to the following machines, so we need take the iron impurities out.
3. Cleaning: This parts have different size cleaning sieves to clean the different impurities. After going through this part, most of the impurities are moved from rapeseed.
4. Flaking roll: It’s made to thin cake for pressing.
5. Plate dryer: Before entering the solvent extractor, the water content must be about 10%, so the dryer is used to adjust the water content.