Vegetable peanut oil corn oil making machine for sale
Peanut oil production line Production description:
A. Pre-treatment equipment:
Processing: elevator →Cleaning →elevator →Magnetic drum→Flaking→elevator →cooking→Pre-pressed →to extraction workshop.
1. Oil seeds: rapeseed a tranditional oilseed. It can be made to normal rapeseed oil and refined soybean oil. It is popular in many countries.
2. Magnetic box: Clearing the iron impurity which might be in the rapeseed. The iron impurity will be harmful to the following machines, so we need take the iron impurities out.
3. Cleaning: This parts have different size cleaning sieves to clean the different impurities. After going through this part, most of the impurities are moved from rapeseed.
4. Flaking roll: It’s made to thin cake for pressing.
5. Plate dryer: Before entering the solvent extractor, the water content must be about 10%, so the dryer is used to adjust the water content
Oil refining process for peanut oil refinery/corn oil refinery plant
Craft flow for corn germ oil refinery plant:
Crude corn germ oil → degumming and deacidification→ decolorization →deodorization →dewaxing→ refined corn germ oil.
Corn germ oil refining plant main steps:
- Crude corn germ oil degumming: In this step gums in crude corn germ oil are removed by hydration with the help of phosphoric acid.
- Deacidification ( neutralization): In this step free fatty acids are neutralized by using sodium hydroxide and convert them into soap. Additional impurities are also removed by adsorption on soap.
- Decolorization : During decolorization, unwanted pigments are adsorbed physically and oil will become much clearer.
- Deodorization: Deodorization is used to remove unacceptable odors by steam distillation, the odoriferous compound are stripped off with the help of live injected steam into heated oil under high vacuum pressure.
- Dewaxing (necessary for cold areas)