Bulk vegetable oil materials like peanut, soybean, sunflower seed, tea seed,rapeseed,corn germ and cottonseed, can use direct pressing process.
Vegetable seeds oil pressing Process flow: raw materials → cleaning → crushing → cooking and flaking → pressing → filtering → crude oil
Before pressing process, materials like cottonseed,peanut and sunflower seed, need shelling, cleaning, crushing, flaking, cooking processes, to improve oil yield.
1. Oil seeds: rapeseed a tranditional oilseed. It can be made to normal rapeseed oil and refined soybean oil. It is popular in many countries.
2. Magnetic box: Clearing the iron impurity which might be in the rapeseed. The iron impurity will be harmful to the following machines, so we need take the iron impurities out.
3. Cleaning: This parts have different size cleaning sieves to clean the different impurities. After going through this part, most of the impurities are moved from rapeseed.
4. Flaking roll: It’s made to thin cake for pressing.
5. Plate dryer: Before entering the solvent extractor, the water content must be about 10%, so the dryer is used to adjust the water content.
Generally, the crude oil obtained from the press needs to be refined. Next is the refining process.