The soybean oil production line is the process of treating soya beans with the press method or leaching method to obtain more crude oil and then refined to obtain edible refined oil. Pressed soybean oil has natural colors, aromas and flavors, and retains raw material’s various nutritious ingredients when comparing with the leached oil. The physical pressing line requires raw materials to be carefully selected, and the soya bean is pre-treated through cleaning, crushing, softening, rolling and extruding. After that, the cleaned beans are added during the pressing process and the oil is extracted from the pressing machine, and the finished oil is produced by using high-tech physical refining filtration purification technology. The physical pressing method maintains the original flavor of soybeans, rich in vitamin E, and has a long shelf life. And the screw pressed oil has no additives, no solvent residue, and no soap content. Soybean oil pressing line is a combination of modern and traditional technology that produces pure natural soybean oil.
The first step to get soybean oil is pretreatment, the pretreatment of soybeans requires cleaning, crushing, softening, rolling, extruding, etc. for the soybean oil processing industry.
1, soybean cleaning
Soybean should be cleaned first. The main purpose of this section is to remove the impurities of soybeans. The impurities are mainly plant impurities (such as bean stems, pods, etc.), metal impurities and non-metallic impurities.
2, soybean crushing
After cleaning, the soybeans are sent to the crushing section, the main purpose is to crush the soybeans and separate the soybean skins from the bean kernels.
3, Soybean softening
Softening is through the adjustment of oilseed moisture and temperature to improve the elasticity of seed so that it has the best conditions for rolling. Softening is mainly used for seeds with low oil content, low water content, poor physical properties and hard texture. Soybeans have low oil content and poor plasticity, which need to be softened before rolling.
Soybean cake oil extraction process:
(1) Function: Leaching system is an oil extraction through soaking or spraying pre-pressed cake by a certain organic solvent. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent.
(2) Use range: Solvent extraction fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil -content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
(3) Main parts: The extraction series includes rotary extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping tower, condenser, etc.
Craft flow for soybean oil refinery plant:
Crude soybean oil → degumming and deacidification→ decolorization →deodorization →dewaxing→ refined soybean oil.
Soybean oil refining plant main steps:
- Degumming: In this step gums in crude corn germ oil are removed by hydration with the help of phosphoric acid.
- Deacidification ( neutralization): In this step free fatty acids are neutralized by using sodium hydroxide and convert them into soap. Additional impurities are also removed by adsorption on soap.
- Decolorization : During decolorization, unwanted pigments are adsorbed physically and oil will become much clearer.
- Deodorization: Deodorization is used to remove unacceptable odors by steam distillation, the odoriferous compound are stripped off with the help of live injected steam into heated oil under high vacuum pressure.
- Dewaxing (necessary for cold areas)