Vegetable Oil Production line Four Sections :
Section 1: Material Pre-pressing :
1. Cleaning process : Use vibration cleaning sieve and magnetic selector to get better cleaning effect.And This step is mainly to clean the big impurities,like the stone,big dust , iron etc .
2. Crushing Process: This Process is mainly to crush the peanut , as the peanut is big,it is not easy to press .We must crush the peanut to 6-8 pieces . Then we need to peel . The rate of peel is about 90% .
3. Flaking Process : After crush and peel ,we need to flake the crushed peanut , which make the cell wall of peanut broken . And we flake the peanut to 0.55 mm thickness . Then it is useful for the oil extracting .
4. Cooking Process: After the flaker,we need to cook the flaked peanut , control the moisture at 5-7% ,the temperature is 110-115degree .
5. Pre-pressing : After all the pretreatment , pre- press the peanut , the oil can be extracted about 76% .
Features of oilseeds pretreatment & processing machines:
◊ Innovative designs to meet various pretreatment and pressing of multiple oil seeds.Oil seed pretreatment and pressing equipments adopt advanced process design, being equipped with different process on basis of oil seed property.
◊ Affordable oil processing solution with low cost.We provide reasonable designed oil pretreatment and pressing machines with durable structure, low production cost and affordable invest on major oil equipment.
◊ Environmental protection and energy saving oil plant.Combing the consideration of local climate and water quality with oil pretreatment and pressing process, Huatai assures the most reliable and lowest cost oil machine designs for users worldwide.
◊ Full set of production line and services.Huatai promises complete set of oil seed pretreatment & pressing machine production line including design, manufacturing and installation as well as on time after sale service.
Section 2: Oil Cake Solvent Extract :
1, the extracting device adopts stainless steel fixed grid board, frequency conversion speed regulation, extracting machine storage tank self- automatic control, high extracting efficiency, low energy consumption, extracting condenser, steam degassing condenser, stripping condenser, evaporative condenser, the final condenser are aluminum alloy tube-type condenser, the condensation effect is fast.
2,wet meal dissolution using DTC evapo-separated machine,dissolution, drying in one machine. The production of finished meal powder is fine, good color, evapo-separated machine material levels are self-control.
3, the use of film evaporation process, evaporation temperature is low, crude oil quality is good, energy saving, evapo-separated machine second times steam waste heat utilize as the first evaporator heat source.
4. Steam-lift oil and steam-oil heat exchange, save energy.
5, the tail gas recovery uses the water bath type tail gas recovery device, the tail gas recovery two times utilization, reduces the solvent consumption.
The difference of pressing and extraction(leaching):
Squeezing method due to the yield is low, so the raw material for squeezing must be seeds of high oil content, and itself is probably oil crops; Due only to squeeze at the same time, the residual oil in the cake is high, so the modern enterprise in order to save resources, the pursuit of efficiency of cases will be to squeeze the oil cake with leaching rule of oil again.
Section 3: Crude Oil Refining :
Some kinds of oil like sunflower, maize germ or corn oil have to waxes inside, if these impurities are not removed, the oil will freeze easily under low temperature, thus effecting oil quality and appearance. so this process is necessary in extremely cold areas.
In Physical Refining, Vegetable Oil is subject to distillation to remove free fatty acids. The alkali treatment is completely avoided. This reduces the amount of waste water and eliminates production of soap. This process is becoming more popular.
In Chemical Refining, Vegetable Oil is treated with caustic lye for separation of free fatty acids from oil. This is a conventional process that can be applied to all oils. A byproduct of alkali refining is soap-stock, which is used for manufacture of low quality washing soap. Alternately, the soap-stock can be treated with acid to recover fatty acids. The waste-water from refinery requires extensive treatment. This can be avoided by alternate Physical Refining process.
Peanut oil refining plant main equipment and function:
(1) Refining section: used to P-acid de-gumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing.
(2) Decoloring section: used to remove off pigments, bleaching oils and grease dehydrate.
(3) Deodorizing section: to remove off the odor components in oil.
(4) Dewax: used to remove off the wax in the oil, in order to get the high quality oil.
(5) Heat-transfer oil stove: supply each device production needing heat energy, temperature reach above 280°C.
(6) Steam generator: produce the needing steam for de-odoring and distillation.
(7) Vacuum pump: supply needing vacuum for dehydrate, de-color, de-odor. Vacuum degree can reach above 755mm Hg.
(8) Press filter: filter clay, filter out clear oil.
(9) Air compressor: blow dry bleached clay, blow empty the leftover oil in the press filter.
Section 4: Filling and Capping.