Processes oil walnut oil production line
walnut hulling→walnut grading, shelling and separating →walnut oil pressing→twice pressing→crude walnut oil filtering→walnut oil refining
Craft flow for walnut oil refinery plant:
Crude walnut oil → degumming and deacidification→ decolorization →deodorization →dewaxing→ refined corn germ oil.
Walnut oil refining plant main steps:
- Crude walnut oil degumming: In this step gums in crude walnut oil are removed by hydration with the help of phosphoric acid.
- Deacidification ( neutralization): In this step free fatty acids are neutralized by using sodium hydroxide and convert them into soap. Additional impurities are also removed by adsorption on soap.
- Decolorization : During decolorization, unwanted pigments are adsorbed physically and oil will become much clearer.
- Deodorization: Deodorization is used to remove unacceptable odors by steam distillation, the odoriferous compound are stripped off with the help of live injected steam into heated oil under high vacuum pressure.
- Dewaxing (necessary for cold areas)